STEAM BOILERS (Capacity 1000 kg/hr to 18,000 kg/hr)
Three Pass Conventional Wet Back Rugged Construction, Factory tested for optimum efficiency. Built in accordance with ASME Code. Proven three pass conventional wet back design for longer life cycles.
All our boilers are tested and inspected by third party inspection agency and are registered with National Board of Boiler and pressure vessel inspectors.
Plate thickness of Isaac Boilers are in excess to ASME Code requirements.
Renowned American / European burners with proven reliability are used.
Expansive Refractory Baffles are not used.
- Low Nox emissions.
- Easy access.
- Bigger Furnace.
- Higher heating surface.
Operation and maintenance manual, manufacturing report, electrical wiring diagrams, technical details of all valves, controls and other accessories are given to the customer at the time of delivery.
- Stainless Steel Multi-stage feed pump.
- Operating Pressure Controller.
- Hi-limit pressure controller.
- Lift type safety valve.
- Probe type / float type low water cut off device.
- Reflex type level gauge glass.
- Boiler body mounted control panel.
- Oil Fired / Gas Fired Burner.
- Burner sourced from Europe / USA origin.
- Pressure gauge with syphon and cock.
- Auxiliary low water cut off.
- TDS surface blowdown system.
- Sample cooler.
- Boiler fully insulated with 100 mm thick, 100 kg density Rockwool Slab Insulation and Clad with painted GI Sheet.