Expansion tanks are used in a closed loop heating or chilled water HVSC system to absorb the expanding water and to control the pressure in the system.
Expansion tanks are fitted with a replaceable type heavy duty butyl bladder which absorbs the expanded water thus avoiding direct water contact with the metal tank.
- Designed and manufactured as per ASME Section VIII DIV I
- Replaceable bladder design
- Vertical configuration with ring support
- Easy to install
- Factory recharge Pressure – 0.83 bar
- Maximum Operating Temperature 115° C