Compressed Type Expansion Tanks
- To avoid pressure build up in water system due to thermal expansion.
- ET Series tank absorb the increased volume ( expanded) water and return the water to the system when demand arise.
- ET Series tank protect the system by maintaining maximum pressure of the operating conditions.
- Designed and built in accordance with the ASME code section VIII Div 1.
- Configuration vertical.
- Shell: Carbon steel with exterior red oxide primer and with one coat of enamel paint.
- inner coating: Polymerized Epoxy Coating approved by NSF61 & FDA
- Max design temperature – 150°C
- Max design pressure- 20 bar