Water Bath Heaters
- Capacity – 500 KW to 10 MW
- Shell designed as per ASME Section VIII Div I Standards
- Horizontal cylindrical shell
- Single or twin fire tube furnace and stack
- PLC-based control panel
- Skid-mounted, fully wired, and assembled
- Forced draught / atmospheric type burners as per customer request.
- Low Nox monoblock burner
- Fuel – Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil
- Tube bundles and furnace tubes are removable types
- Tube bundle designed as per ASME B31.3
- Platform and ladder
- Integral Expansion tank placed on top of the heater
- Configured to use in hazardous areas Class I, Div I or II
- Can be designed to operate in remote areas where electrical power is not available
- All pressure parts used in the water bath heater are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the working pressure.
- Insulated with 50 mm thick mineral wool insulation and clad with aluminum sheets.
- Bath fluid & bath temperature – Water (80 – 92°C)
- Glycol + Water (90 – 98°C)
- Dia thermic oil (140 – 250°C)
- Molten Salt – (200 – 400 °C)
- To heat fuel gas
- To heat crude oil at offshore Platforms and Refineries
- To heat oil to reduce its viscosity for easy pumping purpose
- To heat high-pressure natural gas prior to pressure reduction to prevent the formation of natural gas water hydrates.
- To heat natural gas in gas gathering lines to prevent the formation of hydrates